Black Entertainment

Son Warms Himself Inside Dad’s Car During Snow Storm and Dies from Carbon Monoxide


A teen boy died this week during the massive snow storm that hit the state of Massachusetts.  It appears that the boy was killed by carbon monoxide when he tried to get warm by getting inside his father’s car. His father was shoveling snow at the time, and the boy tried to warm up by getting into the car.  But the snow had covered the exhaust pipes of the car and the boy died.

The boy had been helping his father shovel snow before getting into the car.  Making matters worse for the family is that the father also went into respiratory arrest for unrelated reasons.  Both father and son were taken to the hospital, with the boy dying.

Read Original Article At The 360 Experiment

What's Hot

To Top