Man Taken to Hospital After He Lights FireWorks in His Buttocks - Your Black World
Black News

Man Taken to Hospital After He Lights FireWorks in His Buttocks

An Australian man is giving new meaning to the saying “light a fire under your ass”. The 23 year old “Aussie” guy was rushed to the hospital shortly after he thought he would give his friends a good laugh by lighting firecrackers in his butt cheeks.

The funny man who is from a town near Darwin, Australia, was reported  to have consumes a lot of alcohol when he thought up and implemented the ultimate funny stunt of putting fireworks between his butt cheeks and lighting it up.

Senior Sergeant Garry Smith, said:

“It appears a party was in full progress when a young male decided to place the firework between the cheeks of his bottom and light it. 

Read More At Black Like Moi

To Top
// Infinite Scroll $('.infinite-content').infinitescroll({ navSelector: ".nav-links", nextSelector: ".nav-links a:first", itemSelector: ".infinite-post", loading: { msgText: "Loading more posts...", finishedMsg: "Sorry, no more posts" }, errorCallback: function(){ $(".inf-more-but").css("display", "none") } }); $(window).unbind('.infscr'); $(".inf-more-but").click(function(){ $('.infinite-content').infinitescroll('retrieve'); return false; }); $(window).load(function(){ if ($('.nav-links a').length) { $('.inf-more-but').css('display','inline-block'); } else { $('.inf-more-but').css('display','none'); } }); $(window).load(function() { // The slider being synced must be initialized first $('.post-gallery-bot').flexslider({ animation: "slide", controlNav: false, animationLoop: true, slideshow: false, itemWidth: 80, itemMargin: 10, asNavFor: '.post-gallery-top' }); $('.post-gallery-top').flexslider({ animation: "fade", controlNav: false, animationLoop: true, slideshow: false, prevText: "<", nextText: ">", sync: ".post-gallery-bot" }); }); });